- Foam blocks attach to bars or roof so they do not move during transportation; Kayak straps with foam blocks for increased stability
- With the roof bars: the foam blocks adapt to the aerodynamic, square and round crossbars.
- Without roof bars: The cuts of the crossbars remain in the foam blocks for additional support.
- Attach the luggage rack straps to the vehicle's roof bars or use the car clamps to attach the straps to mold the door frame of a vehicle.
- By using the car clamps that attach the straps to the door frame molding, it means that no strap crosses the interior of the vehicle.
- The kayak holder double-lock straps set the foam blocks to the bars or roof so that they do not move during transport.
- The same straps attach kayak to foam blocks for increased stability.
- Foam blocks have a V-shaped top to seat the kayak safely.
- Rubber protections protect the vehicle and kayak of metal loops on the straps.
Designed for all vehicles, with or without roof gallery
Includes: (2) foam blocks, (2) double-lock straps, (4) car pliers, (2) kayak end straps, net transport bag and installation guide.