- The front side of the Thailand map shows the northern half of the country and extends south to the capital city of Bangkok
- Border crossings are noted, as are many sites of interest in the neighboring countries of Laos, Myanmar (Burma), and Cambodia
- The reverse side features the southern provinces located on the Malay Peninsula
- The map includes the locations of cities and towns with a user-friendly index
- Hundreds of points of interest, including parks and nature reserves, protected lands, historical and cultural attractions
- Printed on durable synthetic paper making it waterproof and tear resistant
- Opens in a new window.