• A fixed, unisex backpanel, hipbelt and harness system can easily be stowed and zipped away creating a better slimmer profile making a better bag for checking or throwing on a bus, train or ship.
• 3.5mm lightWire™ peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hip belt
• Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
• Smooth mesh covered atilon foam provides a comfortable, breathable contact surface with a load supporting core
• Adjustable strap with rescue whistle
• Volume : 4272 in3 / 70 l
• Dimensions : 26h x 14w x 13d in.
• Weight : 3.92 lbs.
• Main: 210D Nylon Mini Hex Diamond Ripstop
• Accent: 600D Packcloth
• Bottom: 600D Packcloth
WARRANTY: Osprey will repair any damage or defect for any reason free of charge – whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If we are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, we will happily replace it. We proudly stand behind this guarantee, so much so that it bears the signature of company founder and head designer, Mike Pfotenhauer.
To view the video of the product click on the following link: https://www.ospreypacks.com/ca/en/product/farpoint-55-FARPNT55_526.html